On June 2, 2018, President Donald Trump approved Missouri’s request for a major disaster declaration (DR-4317) in response to the severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds, and flooding during the period of April 28 to May 11, 2017. On April 10, 2018, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) allocated nearly $28 billion in Community Development Block Grant disaster recovery (CDBG–DR) funds for unmet needs due to the national disasters of 2017. Of that 28 billion, Missouri will receive an allocation of $58,535,000 in disaster recovery funds to help alleviate the unmet housing, infrastructure, and economic
Program Document Upload
The FTP is a file system that allows you to send large documents that are too big to go through email. Sending documents through FTP can also help you save space in your inbox!
To upload a file to the Redevelopment FTP, please click the following link and enter the username and password provided below:
Need help? Click here.
Map of Impacted Zipcodes DR-4317
The State is currently in the process of translating the Action Plan into Spanish. The State will also make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and persons with Limited English Proficiency. To request an accommodation, or to request a copy of this document in another language, please contact the Missouri Department of Economic Development at: 301 W. High Street, P.O. Box 118, Jefferson City, MO 65102, or also by telephone at: (573) 751-3600 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translations of any materials into languages other than English are intended solely as a convenience to the non-English-reading public. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information translated and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance.
These grants assist local communities and other entities with long-term recovery, restoration of infrastructure and economic revitalization related to specific Presidentially-declared disasters. At this time, Missouri is currently administering four CDBG Supplemental Disaster Appropriation grants.
For each disaster supplemental appropriation, any variation to the Citizen Participation Plan is addressed in the relevant Disaster Action Plan and Disaster Application and Guidelines
- 2008 Disaster Citizen Participation
- 2012 Disaster Citizen Participation
- 2013 Disaster Citizen Participation
- 2008 Disaster Economic Development
- 2008 Housing and Rental Housing
- 2008 Public Infrastructure
- 2008 Demolition and Buyouts
- 2008 Planning
2012 Activities Consistent with Action Plan
2013 Disaster HUD Grant Agreement
- 2013 Disaster HUD Grant Agreement - January 2014
- 2013 Disaster HUD Grant Agreement - May 2015
- 2013 Disaster HUD Grant Agreement - July 2015
- 2013 Disaster HUD Grant Agreement - October 2015
- 2013 Disaster HUD Grant Agreement - June 2016
- 2013 Disaster HUD Grant Agreement - January 2017
2013 Disaster Federal Register Notice
- 2013 Disaster Federal Register Notice - March 2013
- 2013 Disaster Federal Register Notice - April 2013
- 2013 Disaster Federal Register Notice - May 2013
- 2013 Disaster Federal Register Notice - November 2013
- 2013 Disaster Federal Register Notice - June 2014
2013 Disaster FEMA MO Declared Counties
- 2013 Disaster FEMA MO Declared Counties - 5-3-2011
- 2013 Disaster FEMA MO Declared Counties - 6-21-2011
- 2013 Disaster FEMA MO Declared Counties - 9-23-2011
2013 Activities Consistent with Action Plan
2013 Contract Reporting