The 2024 NPA application period will be available January 1, 2024. The postmark deadline for the 2024 NPA application is February 16, 2024. Once all applications have been received and processed, award and denial letters will be sent no later than June 30, 2024.
To provide an incentive for the rehabilitation or new construction of owner-occupied homes in certain areas of the state.
Do I Qualify?
ALLOWABLE TYPES OF PROJECTS:
- Qualifying Areas: as defined in 135.530, RSMo, and areas with a median household income of less than 70% of the median household income for the applicable MSA or non-MSA.
- Eligible Areas: with a median household income of 70% to 89% of the median household income for the applicable MSA or non-MSA.
Please refer to the NPA Map Lookup Tool to see if your property is qualifying or eligible.
Any taxpayer who incurs eligible costs for a new residence or rehabilitates a residence for owner occupancy that is located in a designated area.
How Do I Apply?
To Submit a Preliminary Application
Applicants may apply during the application cycle (listed above) via Submittable.
To Submit Other Program Documents
- Log in to the FTP file upload portal with the provided username and password.
- Username: ded.redevelopment
- Password: BCSformupload2020
- Upload documents following the FTP instructions.
- Please begin file names with the project address - followed by a description of the document.
- Example: 123 Main Street – Final Application
- A notification email confirming receipt will be sent to the email address listed in the application within 3 business days.