No longer accepting applications for this program.
To support Missouri’s manufacturers, the state provided incentives in the form of withholding taxes to expand manufacturing facilities for an existing product. Projects involved a capital investment as well as the creation and/or retention of jobs. This program expired in 2016. Learn about other benefits that can help your business grow, such as the state's premier incentive program Missouri Works.
Do I Qualify?
Qualified manufacturing companies with a NAICS code of 33611 that:
- (a) Manufacture goods at a facility in Missouri throughout the period in which the company receives benefits under the Act; and
- (b) Makes a capital investment of at least $75,000 per retained job at the facility for the manufacture of a new product within two years of beginning to retain withholding taxes; or
- (c) Commits to make a capital investment of at least $50,000 per retained job at the facility for the modification or expansion of the manufacture of an existing product within two years of beginning to retain withholding taxes.
Qualified suppliers that:
- (a) Attest to the Department of Economic Development (DED) that they derive more than 10% of its total annual sales revenue from sales to a qualified manufacturing company;
- (b) Add five or more new jobs;
- (c) Pay wages for the new jobs that are equal to or exceed the county average wage for Missouri as determined by the department using the NAICS industry classifications but are not less than 60% of the statewide average wage; and
- (d) Provide health insurance for all full-time jobs and pays at least 50% of the insurance premiums.