Application cycle is currently closed. Funds have been awarded to applicants. This program isn't currently accepting application.
Funds will be used to train and upskill under and unemployed workers and expand customized recruitment assistance to employers. The application cycle for the Workforce Training Grant closed October 29, 2022. Awards were announced January 24, 2023.
The Workforce Training Grant Program helps companies address the broad workforce disruption stemming from the pandemic through grants funding projects to recruit and train individuals who are seeking to move to a job that provides better opportunity for economic advancement.
Total allocation: $30,000,000
Application launch date: 8/30/2022
Application close date: 10/29/2022
Award date: January 24, 2023
This is a competitive grant program. The maximum grant award will be $4,000,000 per applicant. The minimum grant award will be $50,000 per project. Local cost match is not required; however prioritization will be given to projects for which the applicant is including a match of at least 25%.
Do I Qualify?
- Missouri company(ies) seeking to recruit and train new or existing employees who are eligible beneficiaries
- Entities located in Missouri and working in coordination with a Missouri company(ies) including:
- Missouri Public Local Education Agencies
- Industry Associations
- Local Economic Development Organizations
- Local Workforce Development Boards
- Chambers of Commerce
- Nonprofit Organizations
How Do I Apply?
Application cycle is currently closed. Funds have been awarded to applicants.