Property Verification Steps
- Select "U.S. Census Bureau" from the Links section of the webpage.
- Go to "Search" on the lower left-hand side of the page and click on "street address."
- Enter your street address, city, state and zip code and click "GO."
- Find your Census Tract number and Block Group number.
- Select the Senate Bill 20 Qualifying Areas by County link back at the DED Neighborhood Preservation Website page.
- Compare your census tract and block numbers with the "Senate Bill 20 Qualifying Areas by County" to determine if your property is eligible to participate in the program.
*Please note that if your address provides no information you may need to contact our office.