The calendar year 2023 Cycle will close on November 1, 2023.
The following cycles will begin on January 1 and close on November 18 of each year.
- Please be aware that starting January 1, 2024 applicants will need to apply to DED using Submittable.
- The calendar year 2023 cap for the PABA program is $741,354,840.00.
- What does the process look like?
- Company works with local bond issuing entity.
- The bond issuing entity evaluates the company's debt proposal and determines if they will issue bonds.
- The bond issuing entity applies on behalf of the company to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for a Private Activity Bond Allocation.
- DED authorizes a PABA for qualifying projects.
- The bond issuing entity issues bonds for the beneficiary.
- The bond issuing entity notifies DED of the bond closing by calling 573-522-3478.
- The bond issuing entity sends DED the report of bond issuance, the completed certificate and annual activity report.
- DED sends the bond issuing entity the signed certificate.