These low-interest or zero-interest direct loans help small businesses take steps toward expanding and creating jobs.
- The applicant must employ 15 or fewer employees, including the owner;
- The company must be 100 percent Missouri owned and 100 percent Missouri located;
- The company must be registered with the Secretary of State in good standing;
- The company must receive tax clearance from the Department of Revenue.
- The company may not be a retail or gambling entity, a check cashing service (unless associated with a bank), a pawn broker service, resale of donated or used goods, liquidation sales, day labor services, job training services, sale or distribution of alcohol or tobacco products, web based or print newspapers or magazines, radio or television stations, or speculative real estate company.