Know a great ecodevo expert or business? Nominate them for a 2016 Governor's Award!
Each year, the Governor of Missouri recognizes outstanding businesses and individuals that have enhanced and encouraged economic development throughout the state during the annual Governor’s Conference on Economic Development. This year, Gov. Jay Nixon will recognize individuals and businesses for achievements in the following categories:
- 2016 Award of Distinction (Women’s Council)
- 2016 Business Project of the Year Award
- 2016 Missouri Arts Council presents The Alchemy Award NEW!
- 2016 Community/Redevelopment Project of the Year
- 2016 Governor’s Minority or Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year Award
- 2016 Exporter of the Year Award
- 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 2016 Innovative Industry Training Award
- 2016 Career Service in Economic Development
- 2016 Hawthorn Foundation Volunteer Economic Development Award
- 2016 Governor’s Leader in Energy Award
Please note, some browsers may not support the "submit" function. Please use the "save" button (often displayed by these browsers and signified by a storage disk icon), fill out the form, and resave. Attach completed form to the email address shown at the bottom of the award application document.