Missouri's Low-Cost Business Climate and Incentives Help You Build Your Business
The Missouri Advantage stems partly from the low operating costs that give businesses in Missouri a greater return on investment. Because of the Missouri Advantage, companies like VA Mortgage Center and Edward Jones have located here.
- 1st in New Corporate Facilities and Expansions in the West North Central Region.
- Top 10 State for the financial sector employment growth.
- Ranked 1st for Best State for Banking, 2014.
- 2 Federal Reserve Banks (Missouri is the Only State to Have 2).
- Missouri is committed to the financial and professional services sector, and offers numerous tax and financing incentive programs.
Missouri's Tax Climate Increases Your Return on Investment
During the last three decades, one key factor in keeping the cost of doing business in Missouri low has been our ability to ensure that our tax burden is as small as possible. Missouri’s low tax burden continues to be a key factor in helping Missouri businesses grow.
|State Business Tax Climate Index Rankings 2012|
|Source: Tax Foundation's State Business Tax Climate Index|
|State||Overall Rank||Corporate Tax Rank||Individual Income Tax Rank||Sales Tax Rank||Unemployment Insurance Tax Rank||Property Tax Rank|