State of Missouri: Draft FY19 Annual Action Plan Amendment 1
The Missouri Department of Economic Development Community Development Block Grant program will conduct public meetings as noted below regarding the Draft FY19 Annual Action Plan Amendment 1.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requires the State of Missouri to publish a five-year consolidated plan, along with an annual action plan outlining the use of HUD funds for the following programs administered in the state:
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (MHDC)
- Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Continuum of Care/McKinney – Vento Homeless Assistance Act Funds
- National Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
These programs receive a total annual allocation of approximately $36 million and serve the “non-entitlement” areas of the state – cities less than 50,000 in population and counties less than 200,000 in population.
The state collected information on the housing, community, and economic development needs for Missouri and assembled a consolidated strategic plan for FY18 - FY22. As an annual addition to this consolidated plan, the FY19 Annual Action Plan must include proposed program budgets, intended use of funds, eligibility requirements, application processes, and any set-aside information.
Draft FY19 Annual Action Plan Amendment 1 incorporates changes to the most recent version of the FY19 Annual Action Plan.
The public is invited to examine the draft FY19 Annual Action Plan Amendment 1 and either send written comments or attend the public meetings scheduled during the 30-day public comment period. During the public meetings, the proposed summary of changes, which are specific to CDBG, will be discussed. Written comments are welcome and will be accepted until November 7, 2019.
The final version of the FY19 Annual Action Plan Amendment 1 will be submitted to HUD November 8, 2019.
The draft FY2019 Annual Action Plan Amendment 1 is available on the Department of Economic Development website: https://ded.mo.gov/content/community-development-block-grants.
REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSIONS:
- Boonslick Regional Planning Commission, 111 Steinhagen, Warrenton, Missouri
- Bootheel Regional Planning Commission, 105 E. North Main, Dexter, Missouri
- East-West Gateway Coordinating Council, 1 S. Memorial, Dr. #1600, St. Louis, Missouri
- Green Hills Regional Planning Commission, 1104 Main, Trenton, Missouri
- Harry S Truman Coordinating Council, 800 E. Pennell St., Carl Junction, Missouri
- Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission, 908 North Second St, Clinton, Missouri
- Lake of the Ozarks Council of Governments, 34 Roofner, PO Box 3553, Camdenton, Missouri
- Mark Twain Regional Council of Governments, 42494 Delaware Lane, Perry, Missouri
- Meramec Regional Planning Commission, #4 Industrial Drive, St. James, Missouri
- Mid-America Regional Council, 600 Broadway, 300 Rivergate Center, Kansas City, Missouri
- Mid-Missouri Regional Planning Commission, 206 E Broadway, Ashland, Missouri
- Mo-Kan Regional Council, 224 N. 7th, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Northeast Missouri Regional Planning Commission, 121 S. Cecil, Memphis, Missouri
- Northwest Missouri Regional Council of Governments, 114 W Third, Maryville, Missouri
- Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission, 3019 Fair, Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Pioneer Trails Regional Planning Commission, 802 South Gordon, Concordia, Missouri
- South Central Ozark Council of Governments, 4407 County Road 2340, Pomona, Missouri
- Southeast Missouri Regional Planning Commission, #1 W St. Joseph St., Perryville, Missouri
- Southwest Missouri Council of Governments, 901 S. National, Springfield, Missouri
COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCIES:
- Central Missouri Community Action Agency, 807B N Providence, Columbia, Missouri
- Community Services Inc. of Northwest Missouri, 1212B S Main, Maryville, Missouri
- Delta Area Economic Opportunity Corporation, 99 Skyview Road, Portageville, Missouri
- East Missouri Action Agency, 107 Industrial Drive, Park Hills, Missouri
- Community Action Partnership of Greater St. Joseph, 817 Monterey, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Economic Security Corporation of the Southwest Area, 302 Joplin, Joplin, Missouri
- Community Action Partnership of North Central Missouri, 1506 Oklahoma, Trenton, Missouri
- Jefferson-Franklin Community Action Agency, #2 Merchant Drive, Hillsboro, Missouri
- Missouri Ozarks Community Action, Inc, 306 S Pine Street, Richland, Missouri
- Missouri Valley Community Action Agency, 1415 Odell, Marshall, Missouri
- Northeast Community Action Corporation, 16 N Court, Bowling Green, Missouri
- Community Action Partnership of NE Missouri, 15 N. Elson St., Kirksville, Missouri
- Ozark Action Inc, 710 E Main, West Plains, Missouri
- Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation, 215 S Barnes, Springfield, Missouri
- South Central Missouri Community Action Agency, Old Alton Road, Winona, Missouri
- Community Action Agency of St. Louis County., 2709 Woodson Road, St. Louis, Missouri
- United Services Community Action Agency, 6323 Manchester, Kansas City, Missouri
- West Central Missouri Community Action Agency, 106 W 4th, Appleton City, Missouri
- Missouri Department of Economic Development, 301 W. High St, Room 770, Jefferson City, Missouri
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, 912 Wildwood, Jefferson City, Missouri
- Missouri Department of Social Services, Family Support Division, 615 Howerton Court, Jefferson City, Missouri
- Missouri Housing Development Commission, 3435 Broadway, Kansas City, Missouri
PUBLIC MEETING SCHEDULE:
October 22, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
MO-KAN Regional Council
223 N. 7th Street
St. Joseph, Missouri 64501
October 25, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Springfield-Greene County Library
4653 S. Campbell Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65810
October 25, 2019
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission
Poplar Bluff, Missouri 63901
November 4, 2019
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Harry S Truman Building
301 West High Street, Room 750
Jefferson City, MO 65102
CDBG staff will host a conference call on October 30, 2019, from 10:00 am. - 11:30 a.m. to discuss the annual consolidated plan process, individual programs, and take questions. To join by phone, dial 650-479-3207; access code: 805-779-667.