Contact: Division of Business and Community Services
The Missouri Department of Economic Development (DED) approved eight Missouri not-for-profit organizations for a total of $1,353,711 in tax credits under the Youth Opportunities Program (YOP).
The following organizations have been approved for tax credits under the YOP:
- The German St. Vincent Orphan Association has been approved for $200,000
- Boys Hope Girls Hope has been approved for $175,000
- Coyote Hill Children's Home has been approved for $200,000
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri has been approved for $200,000
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City has been approved for $161,250
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri, Inc. has been approved for $140,000
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Foundation has been approved for $200,000
- Father's Support Center St. Louis has been approved for $77,461
The YOP, administered by the Missouri Department of Economic Development, provides tax credits to organizations administering positive youth development or crime prevention projects. For more information on the YOP, please visit https://ded.mo.gov/programs/community/YOP.