Skip to navigation
You are here:
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Showcase your products, services and facilities to a targeted audience of statewide economic developers and community/educational leaders.
The 2015 Governor's Conference on Economic Development in St. Louis offers several opportunities for exposure with an impressive variety of special events and informative sessions. This year also marks the return of the Exhibitor's Reception on Wednesday, doubling the amount of
networking time available.
The 2015 Governor's Conference on Economic Development will feature:
- Several Breakout Sessions focused on tech, talent & tools
- Guided tours of downtown technology incubators,
T-Rex and Cortex
- Exhibitor’s Welcome Reception (Wed., Sept. 2, 5-6 p.m.) and an extended exhibitor networking schedule including (Wed., Sept. 2, 2-6 p.m.)
- The Annual Governor’s Awards (Thurs., Sept. 3)
- An unique private reception on the track at Busch Stadium with Fredbird (Thurs., Sept. 3)
2015 Hotel & Reception
The elegant, historical St Louis Union Station Hotel will serve as the backdrop for the 2015 conference, the theme of which is “Plug into Missouri’s tech, tools and talent.” This combination of rich heritage and modern technology perfectly fuses together the storied history of the Show-Me State with the forward-thinking innovations that continue to propel the state’s economic development practices.
Thursday evening's reception at Busch Stadium promises to be unforgettable. An evening on the track of the St. Louis Cardinal's home field offers a panoramic view of St. Louis that is not to be missed. Add to that an appearance by Cardinal's mascot, Fredbird, and you have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.